Tattoos

Friday, October 29, 2010

Marouane Chamakh NEWS

Marouane Chamakh

Together with Samir Nasri, Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh has been in impressive form during the first part of the season as he declared how he’s at the club of his life.

Speaking about leaving Bordeaux for Arsenal, the Moroccan explained how he always wanted to be a Gunner and how even though other players dream of playing for the likes of Real Madrid or Barcelona, his desire was always to join Arsene Wenger’s side.

With Nicklas Bendtner returning from injury and finding the back of the net straight away, Chamakh will most likely be rested more often as he added how he always ends up “completely used” after games.

The 26-year old concluded by saying how he thought he would need one full season to settle down at Arsenal but how he is ahead of schedule and how life at Arsenal is nothing but pleasure.

On his first months as a Gunner, Chamakh said:

I’m at the club of my life.

I don’t want to see too far ahead in football. I’ll go to the end of my contract. That leaves me four good years. I played in my favourite club in France. I’m playing now in the club I’ve loved since I was small.

For others, it’s Real or Barca. For me, it was always Arsenal.

You can see that I finish each match completely used up. I take an awful lot of knocks. It’s difficult, so I want to take an enormous amount of pleasure during four years. I’m proud to be a Gunner.

At the moment it’s nothing but pleasure. Everything is exactly as I thought it was.

Whether it’s the football, the football culture, the supporters, the passion or the game itself, the speed … I haven’t been disappointed.

In the beginning I put a bit too much pressure on myself because I was following in the footsteps of Thierry Henry and Emmanuel Adebayor.

Knowing that I’ve only ever known one club, I knew I’d need at least a season to adapt, but I’m ahead of schedule.

I never imagined I’d play as much, but with suspensions and injuries, I’ve taken advantage and that’s helped me progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

silahkan coment di blog kami

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
football is my favorite sport. therefore I here will always be updating the info and pictures pictures of football star .. Get paid To Promote at any Location
 

blogger templates | Blogger