Tattoos

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

EDUARDO NEWS

Eduardo da Silva

With today’s game away at Manchester City, Arsenal will end a week which saw the return of Croatian striker to the Emirates in the Gunners’ 5-1 win over Shakhtar Donetsk.

Speaking to Arsenal TV Online, the Croatian started by saying how it was a shame that he didn’t have time for a proper goodbye when he left, explaining how everything was done quickly and how he had to fly to Ukraine on a Sunday to undergo a medical, day on which the team was in Austria for pre-season.

Asked about how easy it was to settle down at his new club, the 27-year old explained that Donetsk is a very nice city where everything is close and with the Club possessing a top class ground with top class training facilities.

The striker concluded by saying how he didn’t lose contact with his friends at Arsenal as he revealed how he still talks to Denilson, Bacary Sagna, Cesc Fabregas, Tomas Rosicky and other members of the team.

Last Tuesday, Eduardo said:

[My transfer] was very quick, I think it was a Sunday and I had to fly to Ukraine to do some exams with Arsenal in Austria for pre-season. Because of that I didn’t have time to say goodbye so I’m happy to see the people again.

The fans were fantastic during my three years at Arsenal and they will always be in my heart.

[My life in Donetsk] It’s not a small city and it’s nice, everything is close not like London where everything is big. They have a top stadium and a top training ground, they are a big club in Europe and the Brasilian players are helping me to adapt.

[I'm still in contact] with Denilson and sometimes I talk with Bacary Sagna and Cesc Fabregas. I’m actually in touch with everyone like [Tomas] Rosicky, [Lukasz] Fabianski and of course the cameraman, he’s Brasilian and helped me a lot when I came at Arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

silahkan coment di blog kami

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
football is my favorite sport. therefore I here will always be updating the info and pictures pictures of football star .. Get paid To Promote at any Location
 

blogger templates | Blogger